Sunday 5 January 2014

Style Crush

Recently I discovered the blog of Victoria Törnegren and I've got to say, it is now my internet haven, other than tumblr of course ;) She has the most gorgeous minimalist style that always looks so effortless and cool, she epitomizes my image of a stunning Swedish girl with the blonde hair blue eyes.

My favourite of her looks





































Not only do I love her style but her apartment is fab as well, crisp white with  fashionable accessories, you can't go wrong.




I highly recommend her blog for any budding fashionistas out there, I myself take inspirstion from it and often reblog the looks I love on tumblr. So check her out at http://imnext.se/victoriatornegren/ - images from this blog
                                                   
                                                           xxx
                                                               http://smurfstyling.tumblr.com




No comments:

Post a Comment